Cotterman Series 6500 Roll-N-Fold Ladder - Expanded Metal Steps (A1)
The Cotterman Series 6500 Roll-N-Fold Ladder is a versatile, portable steel safety ladder. This ladder can be used in a variety of commercial environments and folds easily for transporting. The Series 6500 features 10" semi-pneumatic wheels allowing tilt and roll movement of the ladder. The front of the ladder rests on legs with rubber pads. The Cotterman B4 Safe-Lock caster system is available on all models for an additional charge.
The Series 6500 ladder has a width of 16 inches and is available in 5 to 16 step models, each with a 300 pound load rating and a 59 degree climbing angle. Steps are 7 inches deep, with a choice of a 10 inch (standard) or 20 inch (deep) top step depth. Step tread is available in Expanded Metal A1 or Grip Strut A3.
- 450 lb. load rating.
- 59° climb angle.
- Rigid 1" O.D. tubular frame is designed to be folded. (folding requires removal of 2-4 bolts)
- Treads are 7" deep and 16" wide. The standard top step is 10" deep and 16" wide, deep tops are 20" deep by 16" wide.
- Large 10" diameter solid rubber wheels.
- Ships partially-assembled.
- Series 6500 ladders meet applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Cal-OSHA models also available.
Options & Add-Ons
Click on the Add to Cart button of the Option/Add-On you wish to add to your cart to go to its product page